We equip organizations to systemically improve work experiences.
- Clarify the business rationale of Employee Experience in your context
- Structure your organization in support of Employee Experience
- Define the service offering of an EX function or team
- Build a plan to progress on Employee Experience
- Improve the day-to-day job experiences of high-value / volume talent segments
e.g. solving a customer issue (agents)
Highly relevant to driving down attrition, driving up productivity and facilitating better customer experience especially when working with customer-facing employees
- Improve key lifecycle experiences enabled by HR products and services
e.g. joining the company
Highly relevant to driving up the quality and down the cost of HR products & services, and driving engagement that favors retention
- Improve the experience of various support services
e.g. requesting/receiving IT support
Highly relevant to different corporate functions (e.g. IT) or shared services organizations trying to improve their service/technology to drive up user (=employee and manager) adoption and value to employees
- Define and build/access the skills & capabilities you need
- Build your experience listening strategy
- Establish clear governance & partnerships on Employee Experience
- Define and embed Employee Experience metrics into objectives
We meet leaders where they are and tailor our support.
Two ways we partner
Ready to accelerate?
We can help
contact us for more
General Contact Request